Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head Island - Twenge + Twombley Fights for Victims
Whether you're visiting historic Bluffton or vacationing at Hilton Head Island, you can suddenly face a life-changing crisis and need an experienced South Carolina personal injury attorney. Catastrophic accidents happen too often throughout the Lowcountry. Injuries from car, truck and motorcycle accidents can result in significant medical bills, a loss of wages and long-term pain and suffering. In addition to motor vehicle accidents, we also handle slip and fall accidents, product liability claims and more. Any type of catastrophic accident can happen in a flash in South Carolina. The impact can be felt for years or decades. If you or somebody you care about was injured as a result of someone else's negligence, you need an attorney you can trust on your side.
Residents of South Carolina's Lowcountry know they can rely on the experienced Beaufort, SC personal injury attorneys at Twenge + Twombley to work tirelessly for them every step of the way. Our lawyers are tough negotiators and strong litigators with a track record of obtaining results for clients. Don't hesitate to contact Twenge + Twombley today. Call our Beaufort office at 866-452-631 for a free case consultation. Statutes of Limitations apply in many situations, which means you may only have a short window of time to file a personal injury claim in South Carolina. If you wait too long, you may lose your right to pursue benefits.
Types of cases we handle
Twenge + Twombley handles a wide variety of personal injury cases on behalf of injured South Carolina residents:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents: Most people are involved in a car accident sometime in their lives. When injuries are severe or you lose a loved one, you need to take action quickly to protect your rights.
- Premises accidents: If you slip and fall on someone's property or get injured because the property owner was negligent, it's important to hire an attorney who can protect your rights.
- Product liability cases: A household product, a motor vehicle, or a child's toy may have a manufacturing or design defect that results in serious injuries.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Brain injuries often are difficult to detect. A family member might notice someone is acting odd after an accident.
- Spinal cord injuries: If you sustain a spinal cord injury, you may have to make dramatic changes in your life. You will need a lawyer who knows how to obtain maximum compensation for your losses.
- Injuries to children: An injury to a child is heartbreaking. Our compassionate attorneys can help families get compensation and closure.
What types of damages can I recover in a South Carolina personal injury case?
With the help of an experienced attorney, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your accident. Often, this compensation is needed to get your life back on track. Twenge + Twombley has helped clients recover the following types of damages in South Carolina personal injury cases:
Contact a personal injury lawyer in Beaufort today
Twenge + Twombley has a hard-earned reputation throughout South Carolina as a small firm that delivers big results. The needs of our clients always come first, from the initial consultation through the end of the case. We handle each case personally. We spend time getting to know our clients. No matter how big or small your legal issue may be, our attorneys are willing to work tirelessly to build a solid, successful legal strategy on your behalf.
We're ready to stand up for your rights. Call 866-452-6315 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free case consultation with a Beaufort, SC personal injury attorney. We serve clients in Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head Island and other communities throughout the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
Twenge + Twombley. Rare name, remarkable service.